Disposable Gloves Vinyl, Powder Free, Clear
Developed to meet stringent industry standards, our Proform Powder-Free Vinyl Gloves have an ambidextrous design to promote comfort.
Suitable for non-invasive medical procedures such as washing or cleaning, their strong design has been achieved through the use of powder free vinyl.
They have a transparent finish and each glove helps to reduce the absorption and spread of environmental allergens.
A low-cost alternative to latex gloves, they reduce the risk of allergies or irritants while moulding to fit your hands effectively with a range of sizes available.
● Vinyl (Polyvinyl Chloride – PVC)
● Ambidextrous design
● Powder-free design reduces absorption and spread of environmental allergens
● Meets or exceeds BS EN455 Part 1, 2 and 3 & AQL 1.5 medical grade
● Please note – these gloves are non-sterile and not suitable for invasive medical procedures.
● Seamless construction for comfort and dexterity.
● Resistant to most household chemicals
● Size available: Small, Medium, Large or X-Large
● Pack size: 100
● Available Colours: Clear or Offwhite